The Map Room – Self-Catering At Its Best
The Map Room is modern and romantic. The beautiful en-suite bedrooms are downstairs and the living area is accessed up a spiral staircase providing views of the vineyards and the towering mountains. This unit sleeps four but is regrettably not suitable for children under 12
Living Quarters At Raised Ground-Level
A gargantuan master bedroom with inbuilt sultan’s bath leading into a en-suite ‘wet room’ with shower, loo and basin. There is a ceiling fan above the bed and heating panels on the walls. Second en-suite bedroom can be made up into a twin or a king size bed.
The watering hole, grazing area and place to kick off your thousand-milers. Expansive open-plan and double-volume kitchen/living room and dining area with a log fireplace. Flat-screen TV with DSTV, DVD and classic movie selection. Perfect for unwinding after a long attack at the local vineyards, or a gorging meal at one of Franschhoek’s many restaurants.
Six folding glass doors open onto the deck with barbecue, table and chairs, looking out across the vineyards and mountains.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine and the Map Room has a fast WiFi connection for those who want time to research their next expedition into the wild blue yonder.
NOTE THAT THE MAP ROOM HAS NO POOL
|Summer Rates (2020 / 2021)||01 Oct 2020 - 30 Apr 2021|
|R3000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
Please note if you stay at Lemon Tree Cottage or Aloe Corner it is self-catering, keys to be collected from 3 Berg Street at Les Chambres Guesthouse.
Included in the rate:
- 15% VAT
- Lemon Tree and Aloe Corner is Self-Catering.
- 10% Discount Voucher from Holden Manz Wine Estate to be use during your stay only
- Use of the swimming pools at Lemon Tree Cottage and Bolt Hole at own risk
- Free parking at the cottages
- Check in is from 14:00 – 19:00 each day – if you require a later check in please let us know
- Check out on day of departure is at 11:00
Late check outs will be charge as follows:
- 11:00 – 13:00 – 20% daily rate
- 11:00 – 15:00 – 50% of daily rate
- After 15:00 – Full night’s stay
- After 19:00 the Manor House is closed, but manager is on call
- No pets allowed, and the guests houses is non-smoking.
- Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Rates may differ on high peak times like festivals and long weekends. Any other terms and conditions which apply to bookings.
1. “No Shows” will be charge at 100% fee of the entire stay.
2. Cancellations 0 – 14 days prior to arrival will be charged a 100% cancellation fee of entire stay.
3. Cancellations 15 – 30 days prior to arrival will be charge a 60% cancellation fee of entire stay.
4. Cancellations 31 days or more prior to arrival may cancel free of charge
All refunds will encounter a 5% service charge.