The Bolt Hole – Quaint And Quirky
Situated in a shady garden, The Bolt Hole sleeps four in two large double rooms. There is a spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. The ensemble is completed with an outside entertainment area and small splash pool.
The open-plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto a sunny veranda in the front, and a secluded garden to the side. Cushioned window seats and sofas face the large wood-burning Morso fireplace, making a relaxed living area.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with a SMEG fridge, gas hob and oven, dishwasher, and everything you need to prepare your favourite culinary delights.
The large, pool-side dining area under a canopy of mature vines is perfect for long, lazy alfresco meals. Wood and charcoal are supplied for the built in barbeque, or, as they say in South Africa, ‘braai’. Lounger chairs and a shady umbrella provide a relaxing spot for reading a book or falling asleep.
The main bedroom suite is located on a mezzanine level, in the bamboo clad eaves of the house. This super-spacious open-plan room is fitted with a king-sized bed, plenty of cupboard space, a claw-foot bath and vanity, and skylights for letting in lots of natural light.
(Please note that the toilet for the main bedroom is located downstairs)
The second bedroom is found on the ground floor, with double doors opening out onto a private garden. With a queen-sized bed, and an en suite safari-style shower and vanity, this cosy room is separated from the living area by a writing nook with a desk and cushioned window seat.
|Summer Rates (2020 - 2021)||01 Oct 2020 - 30 Apr 2021|
|R3000.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
Minimum five nights stay over Christmas and New Year Period (15th Dec – 15th Jan).
Please note if you stay at Lemon Tree Cottage or Aloe Corner it is self-catering, keys to be collected from 3 Berg Street at Les Chambres Guesthouse.
Included in the rate:
- 15% VAT
- Lemon Tree and Aloe Corner is Self-Catering.
- 10% Discount Voucher from Holden Manz Wine Estate to be use during your stay only
- Use of the swimming pools at Lemon Tree Cottage and Bolt Hole at own risk
- Free parking at the cottages
- Check in is from 14:00 – 19:00 each day – if you require a later check in please let us know
- Check out on day of departure is at 11:00
Late check outs will be charge as follows:
- 11:00 – 13:00 – 20% daily rate
- 11:00 – 15:00 – 50% of daily rate
- After 15:00 – Full night’s stay
- After 19:00 the Manor House is closed, but manager is on call
- No pets allowed, and the guests houses is non-smoking.
- Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Rates may differ on high peak times like festivals and long weekends. Any other terms and conditions which apply to bookings.
1. “No Shows” will be charge at 100% fee of the entire stay.
2. Cancellations 0 – 14 days prior to arrival will be charged a 100% cancellation fee of entire stay.
3. Cancellations 15 – 30 days prior to arrival will be charge a 60% cancellation fee of entire stay.
4. Cancellations 31 days or more prior to arrival may cancel free of charge
All refunds will encounter a 5% service charge.